With his famous saying “Come on down, guys! Let’s get violent!”, the hyperactive demon hunter, Dante, has again maintained its status as one of the best Demon-related games. From Dante’s new look and fighting moves to the captivating game play, gamers have been mesmerized by the new sequel.
This being said, most gamers are fascinated with his new looks; the stylish white hair, the rugged and distressed looking jeans and boots and above all the long red and black coat that we wears while fighting. Surveying the internet to get some interesting facts about the game, I came across the leather coat which is a replica.
I plan to purchase Devil May Cry Jacket and thought to share it with other fans as it look impressive.
- Sneak Preview #2 – Protectress – Young Adult Fantasy by Sam Cheever (trsparties.com)
- VIDEO: KawaiiGamerGrl & Friend Play Devil May Cry (With Caffeine) (ggvogue.com)
- The Best Games You Can’t Miss in 2013 (epicagames.com)
- Gamer Christmas | 2011 Video Game Gift Guide (epicagames.com)
- Best Written Games: #10 DmC: Devil May Cry (writersrambling.wordpress.com)
- “Looks Like It’s Your Lucky Day”: DMC (Devil May Cry) Review (pixcelation.com)
- Game Review – Devil May Cry (musingsofaninternetnobody.wordpress.com)
- Retrospective: Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne (thisisanothercastle.com)